DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE
Power your business into the digital age
This paradigm shift involves new modes of interaction between the players in this digital ecosystem. This module leads us to rethink the foundations of traditional channels and to decipher new forms of collaboration.
Participants will discover innovative strategic models that break with existing business models.
+ Digital Focus: Web Technologies and SEOt
At the origin of these new business models, disruptive innovations can take different forms. But how do you know which ones will be successful in the future? How to make the right decision when it is impossible to predict the future?
This module allows the participants to adopt the principles of implementation to overcome the uncertainties of managers and leaders and move forward in the realization of a project. Participants will also need to integrate new methodologies for piloting digital transformation and problem solving projects.
+ Digital Focus: Big Data
The contributions of neuroscience will make it possible to understand the impacts of digital transformation in the brain system and to train the human brain to a certain plasticity: to think differently in these new contexts.
+ Digital Focus: Artificial Intelligence
+ Overview of networks and social media
+ Measure the performance of its digital communication actions kilometer, returns and after-sales service
+ Digital Focus: Social Media
+ Understand the logic "inbound" to communicate with customers
+ Design a marketing plan for digital transformation
+ Digital Focus: Internet of Things
Download the brochure
Business development manager
+212 (0) 5 22 64 18 21
Benefits for the participant
• Tools: Develop an understanding of major digital technologies and their implications for business practices.
• Experimentation: put yourself in a position to apply the new business and managerial practices inherent to these transformations.
Benefits for the company
• Know how to lead a profound change in corporate culture, by erasing silos and creating transversal and collective dynamics
• Have transferable skills in their company: a production will serve at the end of the course to bring out initiatives corresponding to their respective contexts
• To drive change management by effectively piloting digital transformation projects