Make a Start... from Shanghaiopening seminar in Shanghai
In order to stimulate the cultural openness of our new students and confront them with an international economic reality, we propose to start the year with a 10 days opening seminar on the emlyon business school Shanghai campus.
This opening seminar is an exceptional opportunity to discover Shanghai, one of the world's leading platforms for trade and one of the symbols of globalization and modernity. It is a cultural and professional immersion to understand the challenges of a changing world.
It is also an opportunity to reinforce the new promotion's adherence to the values carried by the school and to develop the spirit of collaboration and cohesion.
Program of the seminar
- Teaching: Understanding China's economic development model
- Conferences: speeches by leaders and experts: Doing Business in China, History of China, One Road One Belt Initiative
- Meetings and outings: with the students of the Global BBA of emlyon businesss school of Shanghai
- Cultural Tours: Shanghai Museum, Yuyuan Garden, Bund, Jin Mao Tower, Pudong District, Qibao ...
- Professional tours: The Shanghai World Nuns Center, Yiwu, the largest supermarket in the world, guided tours of French companies based in Shanghai.
Flashback in photos of the opening seminar in Shanghai – September 2018
El Yazid Hamoudi
2018 Casablanca Study Trip student
2018 Global BBA 1+3 Pathway Program student